School Fees Payable On-line
We now offer the option for you to pay your child’s school fees on-line. School fees include things like: Hot Lunch, Young Peoples Concert, Planners, and Field Trips.
Please follow the link below to register your child/children. If you registered your child/children last year or at a previous Burnaby school, you do not need to register again. Please follow the instructions below to register:
- Visit https://burnaby.schoolcashonline.com
- Register by selecting “Get Started Today” and follow the steps.
- You will receive a confirmation email. From the confirmation email, click on the link provided to sign in and add your child/children to your household account.
For more detailed information on how to register, please click How to Register
In June 2021 Kev announced the planned retirement of myWallet as a payment option in SchoolCash Online.
KEV is now entering the final phase of the myWallet retirement. Between September 12, 2022 and October 10, 2022, KEV will send an email to all parents/guardians with a myWallet balance that communicates:
- Their current balance
- Instructions and links on how to make a purchase or request a refund
- Deadlines for using balances
- The actions that will be taken with any remaining balances after the deadline
- Contact information for KEV Support.
Parents/guardians will be given until October 31, 2022 to use their remaining balances. After November 1, 2022, KEV will begin processing refunds.